Sizes (inches) - S (30-45), L (46-62), XL (62-75), XXL (75-90)
1. Open binder so that it is one continuous piece of material.
2. Make sure that the “Flex Support” Tag remains on the bottom and away from the skin.
3. Take left side plush panel and lay against abdominal area.
4. Take right side elastic panel and come across body and then connect it to plush panel.
5. Adjust to desired compression.
The 2009 Compression Bra is designed to provide proper support and compression during the post-operative...
The Postpartum Abdominal Binder is specially designed to contour to a women's body. The binder has a padded contoured back panel which provides support while hugging the body and maintaining its shape. In addition the back panel has a cut-out design which helps facilitate a full range of motion while preventing rolling or shifting. The binder is designed to be comfortable and will not get hot or cause excessive perspiration. Latex Free.
Available in 8" and 10" models. Both come in universal and XL sizes.
The Universal size fits 28”-44” and the XL fits 44”-60”.
1. Open up both binder panels.
2. Make sure the “Flex Support” tag remains on the bottom and away from the skin.
3. Starting with the bottom panel, lay the left side plush panel against the abdominal area.
4. Stretch the right side elastic panel across the body and connect it to the plush panel to the desired compression.
5. Repeat the same process for the top panel.