For sizing measure around the chest
Sizes (inches) - S (32-40), M (40-48), L (48-56)
1. Open up male compression vest.
2. Make sure the “Flex Support” tag stays on the front left shoulder and on the outside of the vest.
3. Slip arms through arm holes and adjust Velcro straps at the shoulders for desired length.
4. Lay plush panel across the chest area.
5. Stretch Velcro tabs across the body and connect it to the plush panel to the desired compression.
6. Finally, adjust the Velcro straps at the shoulder to the desired compression.
The 2009 Compression Bra is designed to provide proper support and compression during the post-operative...
The 2010 Compression Bra is designed to provide proper support and compression during the post-operative...
3 inches longer than our standard compression bra, the 2030 provides the extra coverage and...