Our PD-Belt™ is designed to be comfortably worn at all times for all activities, day and night, while exercising, working, resting, sleeping, eating, showering, and especially when you are doing your Peritoneal Dialysis (PD) exchanges.
- Designed to allow you to safely perform CAPD and CCPD exchanges
- Comfortable so that it can be worn at all times to keep your exit site stabilized and transfer set secure in between exchanges
- Comes in 5 sizes, each PD belt is designed to protect both left and right exit sites
- Constructed of a Latex free medical grade elastic which is comfortable and hypoallergenic
- Lessens the chance of peritonitis or chronic exit site irritations
Comfort and Adjustments Throughout the Day
The PD-Belt™ can be easily tighten or loosened for maximum comfort as you bloat or shrink during the day or night either from the dialysis process or from meals.
Small changes in girth are accommodated by the give of the belt’s elastic component. More expansive adjustments can be accommodated by releasing a velcro closure and repositioning to the proper size.
Determining Size for Ordering
The PD-Belt™s come in 5 convenient sizes. For sizing, measure around abdomen a few inches above the exit site: X-Small (16”-24”), Small (23”-36”), Medium (30”-44”), Large (36”-48”), X-Large (46”-58”)
The PD-Belt™ is available in a single belt package, or in a package of three belts. We provide Free Shipping to all our PD-Belt™ customers.A three-belt package will last approximately four months with continual wear and normal intervals of laundering. It is recommended that a belt be replaced every 40 days.